NEWS: Application procedure has started on December 14th, 2020 for 2021-2023 intake batch selection.
You can find the useful information in order to prepare your application in the official IDOH website : https://infectious-diseases-one-health.eu/
Get Ready to apply!
To complete your application, you need to:
- Register and create a personal account (for new applicants) or use your id & password to apply again with updating or adding new requested information.
- Answer honestly to the MCQ related to the program teaching topics
- Fill the form in, put priority on filling the contact email of your referee(s) to receive instructions automated email early in the process.
- Provide all of the required documents (any missing or non-compliant document(s) would invalidate your application and put it into ineligibility status when submit your file without providing the corrective ones before deadline)
- Submit your file by clicking on the Submit button
Once your application file is submitted you can take into account these following detailed process steps:
- Your application file information and documents will be queued for eligibility and compliance checking.
- If your application is eligible, then it will go through the jury assessment process.
- The best 90 applications will be shortlisted for a Skype interview. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email to book their interview slot.
We will keep you informed as much and soonest as possible but you can already take notice of this following Selection process time schedule (dates might be subject to slightly change depending on the number of applications):
- Eligibility verification in February
- Application Assessment in view to get a seat for an interview from Feb to mid March
- Interviews (only for the 90 shortlisted applicants) around March 24th
With our best wishes,
The IDOH Jury Committee