Applications for 2023-2025 Entry will close on January 25th 2023.
If you successfully submitted your application, we thank you for your patience in getting the outcoming eligibility results, due to the huge number of application received, this step may take longer than expected.
You can find useful information in order to prepare your application in the official IDOH website : https://infectious-diseases-one-health.eu/
Get Ready to apply!
To complete your application, you need to:
- Register and create a personal account (for new applicants) or use your id & password to apply again with updating or adding new requested information.
- Answer honestly to the MCQ related to the program teaching topics
- Fill the form in, especially the email adress of your referees
- Provide all of the required documents (any missing or non-compliant document(s) would invalidate your application and put it into ineligibility status when submit your file without providing the corrective ones before deadline)
- Contact your referee for her/him to upload the recommendation letter (instructions will be available in the automatic email sent to the referee contact once referee contact details are saved)
- Submit your file by clicking on the Submit button
Once your application file is submitted you can take into account these following detailed process steps:
- Your application file information and documents will be queued for eligibility and compliance checking.
- If your application is eligible, then it will go through the jury assessment process.
- The best 100 applications will be shortlisted for a Teams or Skype interview. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email to book their interview slot.
We will keep you informed as much and soonest as possible but you can already take notice of this following Selection process time schedule (dates might be subject to slightly change depending on the number of applications):
- Eligibility verification in February
- Application Assessment in view to get a seat for an interview from Feb to mid March
- Interviews (for the 100 shortlisted applicants only) from March 20th to 22nd. You will receive an invitation email accordingly if you get to that stage. Don't email for asking about your qualification.
With our best wishes,
The IDOH Jury Committee