Master degree IDOH candidates
Thank you for your interest in the EMJMD IDOH (International Master of Science in Infectious Diseases and One Health) !
This is the application page for the EMJMD programme. If you are interested in this Master of Science programme and want more information please refer to the website:http://infectious-diseases-one-health.eu
To file an application for the IDOH Master of Science programme:
- Register an account.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Complete the on-line test.
- Complete the application forms and upload the mandatory attachments (you will be notified by email of the progress of your application).
- Make sure that your referees uploaded their recommendation letter before the application deadline.
- Submit your application before the end of the application period (note that you cannot apply to more than three Erasmus Mundus programmes).
- Make sure you've received an acknowledgment by email confirming your application.
Before you start, be sure you have the following documentation (all documents have to be in English and stamped by a public institution certifying that they correspond to the original counterpart in your local language) at hand. You will have to upload them in pdf format. Short listed candidates will be asked to supply certified copies by regular mail (registered mail or courier service).
- Proof of English proficiency. If you are providing a certificate of English competency, it must be obtained no more than two years before the commencement of your programme (ie no earlier than September two years before you would start your EMJMD programme. Please note that no application can be considered without the proof of English proficiency, and this can take some time to obtain, so we suggest that this should be your priority.
- Cover letter (stating your interest, how you wish to use the Masters to further your career/education and anything you consider relevant for the Selection Committee)
- Proof of identity (scanned copy of the personal information pages of the passport)
- Photograph (a recent, personal photo in passport size)
- Proof of place of residence
- Proof of residence, study, training or work in a Programme country if you are a national of a Partner country but wish to claim Programme country status on the basis of the 12-month residency rule (Partner country students who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any Programme country are considered as Partner Country residents).
You must tell us where you have been resident during the five years preceding your application (from Feb 2 2013 to Feb 2 2018) and supply proof of your residency status. Suitable proof includes residence permits, evidence of employment or study for a specific period, electricity bills.... If you believe your country of residence is different from your country of nationality but you do not have complete documentation to support this, please provide a list of the dates and places of your residence in the last five years with any documents you have and include a declaration of honour that this is a true record.
- Detailed CV
- Bachelor certificate (at least 180 ECTS obtained in 3 years) and certified translation
- Other diploma and certified translations
- Certified translated transcripts of study results
- If relevant, copies of contracts of employment (with certified translations)
- Email address of a referee who will have to upload a recommendation letter (on headed paper, dated and signed) for your application. You may provide details of up to three referees.
Kindly use theapplication guideandFAQto help you throughout the application process orcontact our email address(email@example.com)if your question is not listed in the FAQ.
All submissions will initially be checked for compliance with the requirements. In case of incorrect mandatory files, you will be notified and would have time to amend your submission before the deadline. We strongly advise you to submit your application in advance of the deadline, if possible.
Please note that your personal data are confidential but will be sent to the EACEA and may be used by other bodies involved in the management of Erasmus Mundus (i.e European commission, Erasmus Mundus National structures, EU delegations, Erasmus Mundus Student and alumni association) for facilitating the student candidate access to the joint programme.