RESULTS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER RELEASE BATCH BY BATCH. YOU CAN ALREADY CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION FILE.
Some applications are still to be released we are doing our best to make results available for every applicant.
We met technical issues that made the application portal unavailable to assessment and delayed the process. We apologize for the inconvenience and insure you we are working hard to limit the time delay.
Eligible Files are now queued for assessment, selected applicants for interviews will receive an email to book their interview slot by March 13th, for an interview between March 17th and March 20th.
This is subject to change as of current international events, we may have to report or slightly change the schedule.
APPLICATIONS CALL CLOSED ON FEB 3rd.
If you have submitted your file you will receive an email for Eligibility results on March 4th to inform if you continue with the next step.
APPLICATIONS CALL FOR 2020-2022 INTAKE HAS STARTED ON DECEMBER 16th !
You can find the useful information in order to prepare your application in the official IDOH website : http://infectious-diseases-one-health.eu/
Get Ready to apply!
To complete your application, you need to:
- Register and create a personal account (for new applicants) or use your id & password to apply again with updating or adding new requested information.
- Answer honestly to the MCQ related to the program teaching topics
- fill the form in
- Provide all of the required documents (any missing or non-compliant document(s) would invalidate your application and put it into ineligibility status when submit your file without providing the corrective ones before deadline)
- Contact your referee for her/him to upload the recommendation letter (instructions will be available in the automatic email sent to the referee contact once referee contact details are saved)
- Submit your file by clicking on the Submit button
Once your application file is submitted you can take into account these following detailed process steps:
- Your application file information and documents will be queued for eligibility and compliance checking.
- If your application is eligible, then it will go through the jury assessment process.
- The best 90 applications will be shortlisted for a Skype interview. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email to book their interview slot.
We will keep you informed as much and soonest as possible but you can already take notice of this following Selection process time schedule (dates might be subject to slightly change depending on the number of applications):
- Eligibility verification from Feb 2nd to Feb 23rd
- Application Assessment in view to get a seat for an interview from Feb 24th to Mar 12th
- Interviews (only for the 90 shortlisted applicants) from March 18th to March 20th
With our best wishes,
The IDOH Jury Committee